What do you think of females who are at least 5'9 that love to wear stilettos on a regular basis?

I am 5'9 and i wear usually five inch heels. I love wearing them , but i don't wear them everyday I am very confident in them and everyone I know seems to not have an issue with them so what do you gals and guys think about them

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its dumb you can break an ankle then end yup in bed for months and get fat or have your leg never fully heal and not be able to be physically active to your full potential. plus can't run for shit in them so IF there was a problem, m you'll be running barefoot leaving yourself open to infections then possibly sepsis, or running in heels falling and getting caught attacked raped etc. or if someone needed your help you'd be useless.

heels make women physically useless. i think they are dumb. no problem, with your height though.

• lol i meant to smile at the end so it didn't look like im being all stropy. ;p

:)

• by the way im 5 10 and i wear THICK soles.. the height is cool,. if guys think tall makes you a man well obviously you dont want those 'guys'. they're dumb. ;)

What Guys Said 6

• I must be a secret submissive or something but that sounds so hot to me.

• if it makes u look fire as hell then do it

• It's great but intimidating to guys shorter than you I guess.

• Lol I'm only 5'5 so I say wear whatever u slay in girl dont worry what all these little boys will think. If u look good & u know it, flaunt it.

• Then you would be like pole for me.. 😁

• Too tall for me. I like my women to wear heels but, only when they make them taller than me with them on, but shorter than me without them. I'm only 5'7" ish, so, you'd be too tall right out of the bat

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I'm a tall girl too! And I love my heels :)

• I know a lot of guys who says if a girl is taller than he is that's not a girl that's a man. So there's my answer.