Skinny Jeans for men, fashion forward or gay?

Thoughts on guys who wear skinny jeans fashionably.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly? I don't care. As long as I can't see the individual outline of each of your testicles and the head of your penis, it's fine.

• For me it depends on how you wear them. But I have guy friends that tell me they're uncomfortable in the genital area.

• I think skinny jeans on men looks so unattractive

• I don't like it but I do not consider it gay.

• I love it when my man wears skinny jeans! They make his ass look incredible and are super cute all around. However I feel it should be noted that I generally prefer guys with an emo/punk/hipster vibe so if you're looking to be trendy maybe my opinion isn't the best.

• I hate them on guys.

What Guys Said 10

• I HATE skinny jeans. I normally wear tracksuit bottoms.

Firstly, I think they look weird. Secondly, I can't really fit in most of them. I'm not fat. I'm actually pretty skinny. I just seem to have really big thighs for some reason and I hate uncomfortable clothes that are tight at all.

Skinny jeans is like trying to make a really bad fashion statement for no reason.

Unfortunately many people seem to go for it and I've heard from people who work in clothing stores that it's hard to find loose jeans because everyone is buying skinny jeans these days.

• Its been around forever. If it gets you what you want then sweet, Just because its denim people are losing their minds.
    Most men who hate skinny jeans also idolise or love old rock bands who all wore tights and leather skinny's. No-body judged them because they were rockstars. But their fashion was still trendy, people wore all their clothes and even make-up.
    Most skateboarders or bike riders wear them because it helps protect your nuts and when you crash on concrete the jeans don't rip your skin off. Either way it can look good but if they are too tight they look stupid. Also its 2015 man, people who complain about jeans or others fashion are just losers who have nothing to do but hate. Marty Mcfly came back 3 days ago and look how he predicted we would be dressed. He would probably be right if we weren't all so judgmental.

• Dumb. Real men don't where women's clothing.

• soooo high school lol

• Depends on the body of guy - He might rock them

• it's not gay if they are interested in women
    That's all I have to say

• Kinda gay. Anything that a man does for fashion is kinda gay.

• I think it looks horrible on guys. Not gay but rather weakling-ish

• calling something gay is stupid as hell in my opinion

if you are heavy-set, go for slim jeans that fit. dont try to fit into skinny jeans because it won't work

its all about fit! skinny jeans work well on skinny guys

• Less of an opinion, and just a medical thing- skinny jeans have been known to cause blood clots, which in some cases can cause paralysis or even death. So if you wear them, make sure they're not too tight.