Girls, Change of clothes for men?

Does it bother you if a guy doesn't have a different shirt/ pants for everyday in a month. So they have like 20 shirts and 10 pants. Would you have a problem not seeing more variety.

I personally mix and match a lot of my outfits, but its essentially the same clothes of 5 jeans, 10 v necks, 8 dress shirts, 8 crew necks, 5 pants.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me but if we were ever out shopping (if that ever happened) and saw clothing that could potentially look good in him, I would suggest he try those on. If he doesn't like them its no big deal.

What Girls Said 5

• nah you're good. as long as you don't wear the same thing twice in a row, it's fine.

• No it wouldn't bother me. I would be amazed if someone could do that lol.

• Sounds exactly the same as I do to be honest, as long as he's clean I'm not bothered

• Is this a real question?

• Of course not! As long as the clothes suit you and are clean, wear them as many times as you want