What do you think of this style for a first date?

I would totally rock this. Do you like it, or do you think it's too much? Guys, would you like your girlfriend to dress up like that for a first date?

Personaly I would wear one of these dresses anyday, not just for a date ^_^

A date on luxury place of course.
I know it's too much for a casual date, lol :P
For example, the first dress for a fancy restaurant or a red carpet event and the second dress for a cocktail party.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooo I would wear that second outfit for everyday actually, it's really pretty. Maybe not the heels, though. The first one is pretty too but to me seems more date like. :) But it depends what kind of date; how casual or formal is it? For a bit more formal, 1st is great. For casual, I might wear a nice summer dress and keep it simple with accessorizing/make-up like this

http://i.imgur.com/2iAc21y.jpg

Or wear a white top and some decorative shorts

http://i.imgur.com/SPgCtrw.jpg

What Guys Said 20

• In my personal opinion a first date should be at a very casual setting full of fun activities. The activities involved in what I consider to be an ideal first date would keep us way too active for a dress and heels go be appropriate attire. The types of dates where this sort of attire becomes appropriate come way later on. But certainly not the first or even second date.

• Yes they are very nice

• Adorable. I would appreciate the effort she went to in order to look stunning :)

• I like second dress and it is fine for a first date.

• That'd depend entirely on the situation. They're pretty, but the lavender one in particular is a bit formal looking if the date was casual.

• 1st looks kinda better

• I'm sure you'll look wonderful no matter what

• They are nice but it's too much, I like simplicity.

• I think both are gourgous. The second one is killer. The test is what your date wears. He'd better be equally well dressed. He'd better respect you for your efforts. Just one thing though, lose the Chanel handbag if it's fake.

• Looks nice but not very casual...

• Love the first one! Especially the heels!

• It looks like Disney princess style... But it looks good!

• What guys are you dating where your first date is a red carpet event... yikes

• It depends on wear we're going

• That's really nice.

• They look delightful. I like the print summer dress. I would be happy to see my girl in that

• second one is good, but the shoes are killing me.

• First date, noooo.

• I fucking LOVE both to be honest, I need those pink heels in the 2nd picture ASAP

• I'd say the second one!!

• Me too I prefer that one :)

• Welcome to girlsaskguys. com!

What Girls Said 21

• Yes! I love that style, especially the second dress, it's very pretty and definitely something I would wear :)

• Very pretty.
    Princess like.
    It's pretty If it suits the occasion.

• i looove the first one.. love love love it..

• Love the purple! You have such good taste omgggg. I would wear these for sure! And your profile picture dress is so pretty too <3!

• Dresses are so my thing, lol :)

• Haha same you should get wanelo, this app (you probably have it) but its kinda like pinterest but I like so much more. They have amazing dresses on there! And you can even buy stuff on there so its like ebay and pinterest together ^^. You'll find awesome stuff on there

• Thanks for letting me know ^_^

• I like the floral one.

• I like the second dress and overall look better, but for a date, even if I'm not a guy, I think both look really good. 😊

• I like the first one more it's very cute.

Both aren't really style. Just trying to picture myself in something like that is pretty funny. Plus i would break both my ankles with the shoes. :D

• depending on where it is, i think its a little bit much lol. id wear that to like a dinner party or a wedding or something fancy

• I love the purple one, but that might be a bit much for a first date. I would go with the floral one. its still super cute, and has a spring/summer time feel to it. I think the only thing that makes these dresses fancier is wearing heels with them.

• I like the top one, it's classier and more understated than the bottom pick. That's too loud in my opinion.

• First looks too much unless it was to a very fancy restaurant, second would look good for any first day.

• They're nice - the 1st more. But a bit too much

• Not really my style and I guess it depends on what you are doing for the date. If it was a movie date I think it's too much. A nice dinner somewhere it could look nice.

• I love the dresses, its so gorgeous. But it depends on what kind of places are you going to. If its a dinner date the first one is good.

• I love both of these outfits for a date!

• I like the top the best. Very classy

• That's so cute, but it would depend on where the date was.

• depends on where you guys are going... like for a walk, dinner? lunch?

• both are lovely! hot!

• I like the style I like the flower dress with the pink purse and shoes

• I would say second one would be much better for first date, but I love them both.