Pores!

OK so this is the first time I've really looked at my pores(I just didn't care to look lol) and they are huge! is this a bad thing? how can I shrink them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Toner helps. There are a lot of toners that are made to shrink pores. But if you just noticed this, it probably isn't a problem. Most people have them. My advice is to keep them clean (you'll get blackheads if they get clogged), but don't go overboard with using products on them. If you do, they could get infected and you'll get pimples + shiny skin. I would exfoliate once a week, wash your face with soap/cleanser once a day, and maybe use toner if you are concerned about the size of the pores.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Splash your face with cold water once you've finished washing. Also wytch hazel is very good for open pores, as are bergamot and grapefruit essential oils. They also smell wonderfully citrusy and are great for waking you up in the morning!

Try to stay away from alcohol based toners as they will only dry your skin out and if your skin is anything like mine and on the sensitive side, it'll probably make any flare ups even worse.

• There is something Proactiv makes that's called 'Refining Mask'. I use it 3 times a week at night before I go to bed, and let me tell you that stuff is like magic in a bottle. My pores always bugged me because up close they were noticable when I wasn't wearing make up, but after using that mask it looks like I'm wearing foundation even when I'm not. You should seriously try it because my pores have disappeared since I've used it.