Girls, is this office appropriate makeup?

I was looking for makeup ideas on pinterest & came across this look which I absolutely love. Would this be okay for work place setting or is it little too much?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything but the lip color. Don't do purple lips unless your work environment is informal fun or casual. Stick to nudes, pinks, reds and burgundys

What Girls Said 13

• Only for special occasions. On day to day things you want to look more natural.

Though if you want bold looking lipstick for everyday. Maybe try like this picture?
    stylesweekly.com/.../...-Look-with-Purple-Lips.jpg

• I think its a bit to much, when it comes to work you want to go simple on your make-up and clothes. Not bright but neutral. It also gives your bosses the image that your more responsible and you have a higher chance in moving up. I like the look for going out though.

• Nope... it's too much.

• Ya lip color too bright but I love it either way lol

• No... was talking about the whole thing - lip color is the least of this make up's problems.
      The contouring, the eyebrows, the shadow... O. o All too much if you want to be taken seriously.

• Try a nude lipstick?
    I think even the eye shadow looks too much..
    But I don't know much about make up.. So.. Try what looks good on you but still natural looking..
    Oh and sometimes red lipstick looks really nice on some ladies who work in the office..

• You can try this with different lipstick colour. ☺

• I was thinking same thing

• I have a few darks but its summer so it really wouldn't go which makes me so sad cuz my dark red matte lipstick is my fav thing on planet earth lol

• I know the feeling with dark lipsticks. 😅 My favourite lipstick is purple (darker than what the girl wears in that pic). :3

• isn;t that a little too much?

• Wooow, I think that's too much for an office setting. Maybe more natural colors and way less makeup. xD This is coming from someone who rarely wears makeup tho. :P

• LMAO

Honey, that make up isn't appropriate anywhere

• Too much. Save it for the club though. It's pretty :D

• I've only been to a club one time. So many creeps lol. Thanks tho : )

• Haha, clubs aren't my thing either. I'm still a minor but I don't plan on going clubbing... ever. Alcohol and dancing aren't my thing.

• Just a little. Maybe tone down the lips.

• It's a bit much for work. Wear it on a night out maybe!

• Hi there,

I am all about people wearing what they like. It's a great look but maybe too much for the office. Your boss may not approve. I think the lipstick is a bit bright...

• No, it is way too much.