BraProbs: Whats your opinion on this?

I love loud color lace bras... But I also love my black and white tees. Yet my bra shows through my shirts All The Time! Even back in high school I had this prob with my uniform shirt. I dont show cleavage, but I definitely dont mind showing the color of my bras. My chest is kinda HUGE lol but what should that matter. Girls used to go, "I love your bra!" Weird but yea

#MyKindaProblem

BraProbs: Whats your opinion on this?

• Its slutty, cover up.
  • Its kinda sexy.
  • You can't help that most of your shirts are thin/see through.
  • At least you're wearing a bra and not walking around with nipples out.
  • Aww, you should show cleavage!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it for places where I dont know anyone where I can take you, but I hope I dont have to get into fights over guys hitting on you

What Guys Said 7

• I went with C as the reasonable option though at times it can look sexy

• I like it... sheer clothing, visible bras... I would prefer bra-less but I'll take what I can get

• More like #Motorboatin

• Def sexy and ur young so rock on

• very sexy! I like it

• Wow, very seexy. I approve :)

• Glad you do because the majority of the poll doesn't lol

• Trust me, most men would love it.

• I honestly dont wear stuff like that to be slutty. Its just my style and I shouldn't have to change it. Whoever I dated though, would get a much better "reveal" haha

• Wrong place to show it off. If you want to show off your bra go to the beach.

What Girls Said 7

• It is fine, this happens to me, and I usually don't even notice till I am out in public. It is not our fault that most shirts for women, are unnaturally thin. Also thin shirts are better for beating the heat, so show that bra all the time. It is not our problem that we can barely find thicker shirts in stores.

• Well that shirt in the picture is ridiculously see-through... I don't really have those problems to be honest

• It's not something I would be comfortable with but there is a problem with women's clothing. Most of it is so thin you can see your whole hand through it. Bloody capitalists.

• Hahaha yea

• Often because that is what women show they want by buying that kind of clothing.

• I think it's a good looking shirt but I wouldn't want to wear it going out in public because I usually don't wear shirts that are like that. Even if I did, it might make me feel like I have no shirt on and uncomfortable. But at least you have a bra on though. Wear anything you like though :) <3

• You CAN help it if your shirts are see through. Try buying an actual shirt, not a tank top or something that goes OVER another shirt.
    And flesh colored bras are invisible under sheer tops

• Flesh covered bras are ugly to me. I wear actual tshirts... They are just thin

• The problem is the "nude" color won't match every woman's skin tone. So if you have slightly fairer or darker skin, the bra will stand out when when worn.

• You know they have a bunch of colors in stores right?
      i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...8000005DC-415_634x657.jpg

• letting your bra show is just like wearing a bikini top you're just not at the beach i can't even tell you how many times have i worn a shirt many times and then found out it was see through

• Well, I don't like the look, but what you do is your own business.