Would you find me attractive?

I admit that it's a stupid question, but I have been called ugly a lot lately. I'm 5'8", 145-150 lbs, my thickest part is my thighs and butt. I do have more of a masculine build (wide shoulders, thick boned). I don't have very big boobs, but they aren't tiny either. I'm pretty active (vball, dance, runs with dog). I usually wear jeans and a t shirt, unless I feel like dressing up. Same with makeup, usually just eyeliner, but it looks like I have more. What do you think? Ugly or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I haven't seen your face yet but your weight is too big. If you're 5'8 you should be about 140 max in my eyes not matter how much chicken or beef bone you're carrying. Jeans and a t-shirt? -----------No. Not everyday who are you Hank Hill? "Bobby, I spilled beer on my t-shirt. " Wtf? I'm really not the type of guy who's all into fashion and looking cute and what not (that's just gay) but if you wear jeans and t-shirt everyday, you really don't give a damn about looking good. What about a skirt? I'm a guy, I like to see what a girl is working with. Nice legs and feet are a must, that's why skirts and flip flops are hot. But if you have jacked up hobbit feet then just where shoes with Velcro and duct tape so you'll be sure to lock those beasts up. Makeup? I don't really care to much for it but put some on anyway as that's what girls do. And I will admit it does make you look prettier. To be honest, I don't know if you're ugly. You're description was kind of like one of those creatures from "The Hills Have Eyes. "

• WTF, dude? Cut a girl an inch of slack.

• Girls are shaped differently and it's different for everyone.

• 145-150 is not bad for a girl who's 5'8. Also keep in mind that she probably has a medium or large build. She's probably in her normal weight range and looks fine body wise. If you don't know what you're talking about try not to respond. Someone here might actually take you seriously

What Guys Said 4

• Can't answer this sort of question without a picture, sorry. But generally athletic girls are hot.

• I'm a visual person, you would have to repost this question as a regular user and have some photos posted on your profile before I can give you my input. Or if you would prefer anonymous then send me a message with your user id so that I can find your profile on here. For example my user id is "disfabioguise". Send me yours.

• Much of what they say is true but 145-150 ain't as bad as many people think. Everyone seems to think that every girl has to be the perfect body and all. That's not really true your age has to take into account as well. It says your under 18 meaning your not done growing yet. You might even get taller and your weight says the same. But for my personal opinion from what it sounds like your not bad. If you want me to give you a better opinion I will need to see a picture of you. But if you want a 100% honest opinion I would need to get to know you more, because unlike most people I focus my opinion on how attractive a girl is by there mind first then there beauty.

• I can't say you are attractive without a picture?

What Girls Said 4

• I couldn't say without seeing a picture of you, but I will say that I'm your same height, a tiny bit heavier, and also don't wear makeup very often, and I get checked out often enough. Here's the thing I've found; guys in high school tend to just go for really skinny chicks, but once you get older, even in college, there are more guys who like us curvy types. You want to keep your weight at a healthy level, but you're fine in that regard. Some guys *cough* will be ass hats and say that you have to be a twig to be sexy, but that's not true. If it were, there wouldn't be so many rap songs about sexy girls with the junk in the trunk, would there? ;)

The one thing I would suggest is stepping up the fashion a little bit, cause I used to only wear jeans and a t-shirt every day. Once I started wearing polos sometimes, sweaters when it's cold, the occasional spaghetti-strap tank or tube top, I looked better to my own eyes and became more confident, and not only that, I got a lot more attention from the fellas. You don't need to wear skirts all the time, cause jeans can be sexy too if you have a good pair, but basically you want to dress to flatter your body type.

And don't worry about your "masculine build," cause you can't help that, can you? Just go shopping, even someplace pretty cheap like Plato's Closet, Goodwill, or Target if you are strapped for cash, and try on some different clothes. You'd be surprised at how hot you might look in some of them! :) Good luck!

• Okay I didn't even know that you answered this question. But now that I've read it, you make me look like a jackass. Oh well, anyways you're over 150? You don't look half bad to me in that photo. Okay a little more weight can look good, but most girls have it on their stomach which is why I said 140. Oh yeah and she's right anonymous girl, things get way better once you get to college. It's like a candy shop, "I'll have this, some of that, and a couple of those. "

• Hey, that's the best kind of apology I give, appreciate it. :P And yeah, I'm stalking you, you've caught me. How can I help myself when you're so amazing? I look up every answer you post and sigh dreamily as I read, and when I touch myself in the cold, lonely nights, I think about you and your little 75x75 pic. ;P LMAO.

• Without a picture its hard to decide

• Wee like everyone else down there, I would need to see a picture but if you have confidence in yourself then you'll be beautiful on the no matter what. I went to a festival recently were women and I mean BIG women maybe 200 pounds had a tank top on now it wasn't attractive but hell they thought they looked good, and men are drawn to confident women. Just think about that, and again I'd need a pic to tell you what you should do differently but besides that just be more sure of yourself.

• why don't you just put up a picture?

i am 5'8'' also and I weigh 132. ill show you a picture of myself if you would like.

i happen to also play volleyball! haha

but really, weight looks different on a lot of people, I have a friend who is 5'8'' and 115 but I don't look substantially larger, just my legs and arms are more muscular

• Well, if you've been called ugly a lot lately, there must be a reason behind that. You probably are. If one person says it, you could be doubtful and chalk it up to jealousy and/or meanness but if you hear it often then yes, you are ugly. Either that or you just don't know how to play up what you got and don't take care of yourself.

I haven't seen you so I can't confirm it. All I Can tell you in true honesty, is to get a makeover, dress up in cute clothes that suits your body type and maybe shed a few pounds. 10-15 pounds will make a world of difference.

Also...confidence. You can be the ugliest chick in the room but if you are well groomed, dressed and self confident, then it won't matter because people will be drawn to you as a person.