Guys, do you not find belly button piercings attractive?

i want to get one but my brother is very dissaproving of it saying guys are not attracted to girls with tht stuff. apparently its the "new tramp stanp" according to the internet. Some guys like it am i right? maybe not?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any guys that like it.

What Guys Said 9

• Some belly button piercings look good, but overall I am rather indifferent to whether or not a girl has one. It is definitely not huge deal whether a girl has one or not to me

• There is nothing wrong with belly button piercings. In some countries the "new tramp stamp" is showing your ankles, as it has been those countries for hundreds of years. Don't let anyone tell you what to do or influence how you see yourself for doing a certain thing. If you don't have a problem with belly button piercings then wear them. Who cares if anybody besides you finds them attractive?

If it helps, I find them attractive.

• I don't mind a girl with belly button pierced. It's not like it is permanent. Plus id rather her with that pierced than say a facial piercing

• I know I don't.

• Yeah, I'm not a fan.

• I don't like piercings except on nose for nose pin and ears for earrings

• No its ok get it their pretty hot

• I LOVE belly button piercings. I think they are sexy.

• I would never, ever date a woman with body piercings or tattoos.