Third most sexiest?

Updates:
by the way I feel the women over here are more good looking than their male counterparts :)

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• So that means I am sexy. Yay... 😎

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think Khan looks good, the rest are average joes. lol yes females are much better looking here than their counterparts. Guys here love their jeans and tennis shoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which Khan? Fawad or Imran? Have you seen any Pakistani females?

• I mean have you met any Pakistani female personally :) ?

• fawad, yea , they are so pretty, i mean the ones that aren't all covered. I don't have any friends who are covered

• I think they're probably right good job Pakistan

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahahahahaahha

that's some good source you got there, lmao. Now, do Pakistani men rate women above or below goats?

0|0
    1|1
    • I was just voicing my opinion !! And Pakistani men are mostly respectful towards their women.. not all .. most

• Show All
    • You mean, free will, aside from groups like the Taliban killing or maiming people who do not follow shariah law?

• They are the most ignorant people who dont actually follow any religion.. and they don't represent all of the Pak men... by the way my question was based on looks of Pak men not character :p

• And sexiest or just sexist?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol you should ask the guys .. but all the men here are not sexist as the West seems to think.

• I'd wonder who they picked as 1 and 2, lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• oh god.. i love fawad khan.. why isn;t that s** of a b**** single.. ugh..

1|0
    0|0
  • um fawad khan is sexyyyyyy :O

im currently in love with a paki guy hahaha he's sexy as fuck

2|2
    0|0