What is the best thing to wear on a sporty date?

This guy I've been crushing on for 6 years is finally single and asked me out. I'm super excited about our date. He suggested that we do something sporty like biking, hiking, skating etc. what is the best thing to wear on a date like this? I wasn't sure if I should wear cute exercise clothes or if I should try to dress it up a bit more. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely wear yoga pants, or athletic leggings if you have them. Guys love them if they are tight, and they work great for exercise! On top, depends on the weather, and what you are doing... usually a nice athletic top is easy to find, but if you are ice skating you will need something warmer.

What Guys Said 2

• shorts i guess?

• Wait, how long has he been single?

What Girls Said 2

• If it is really sporty, wear sport clothes, because you will become really sweaty. If you want to do something afterwards, bring spare cute things to wear after a shower.

• Wear sporty clothes.