Where should I get a tattoo?

Hey guys!

Well I still don't know what kind of tattoo to get, but I want to know where I should put it. Any ideas? Somewhere cute, and not repulsive. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• if you haven't decided what you want and where you want it, don't get a tattoo. don't get tattoos that other people think are cute, get tattoos that mean a hell of a lot to you and say something about you. otherwise you are 100% going to regret it.

What Guys Said 1

• Please don't get one!

IF you really want one, get one with a meaning, not a triball or whatever.

I don't think many guys like tattoos

What Girls Said 6

• Tatoos can make it hard to get a job, can make people take you less seriously and can give you more trouble than look if it's not right...

Make sure you are 100% sure and maybe out it somewhere that can be easily hid...

• DONT get it on your lower back. That looks trashy and it seems one out of every three girls has em there. I got one on the back of my neck...an area that wouldn't sag and that I can cover up with my long hair if I have too. Depending on the type of tattoo, I think some look really cool on the top of the feet.

• If you don't know what tattoo to get then don't get one at all...but the type of tattoo dictates sometimes where you should get it. Don't get the tramp stamp...but some good areas for girls are the back or the leg.

• Ankle, foot or wrist are the best places I think. Don't get one on your lower back-they're too common.

• I've always wanted a small one on my ankle but I don't know of what yet. Big tramp stamps are trashy, try to keep it small.

• lower back!