What to do to fluffy hair?

My hair is insanely fluffy (due to its waviness i guess). I used hair conditioner in shower a couple times but if it touches my scalp, causes major hair loss. Also it didn't work out except making my hair comb easier. I just want my hair like normal people'. I beg for help from you gagger girls. (If there are any long haired men who knows to handle this, they too)

I tried not to dry it with blow drier, just combed and let it dry without nothing but still the same. And i dont wanna straighten it to fix my problem (it damages).

Most Helpful Guy

• Use Frizzease.

• It's Australian and it actually works funnily enough.

What Girls Said 3

• You look insanely hot. No need to change your hair

But if you want to fight frizz use
    Garnier sleek and shine.

m.target.com/.../A-12443651

• Awe, thanks =) My profile pic was taken over 3 months so it grew more and it's on Jesus length now lol. Which is harder to deal with it.

• You could get a relaxer. It would straighten the hair out.

• Buy some hair products to put on before blow drying so it won't cause damage. Then, using the chase method, straighten your hair. Then, you may want to use anti-frizz cream.

What Guys Said 1

• probably use a shampoo+ conditioner which deals with rebellious hair