Fashion help I guess?

Ok So i'm like alternative style so black colthes straigthened messy hair. My parents think that i need to change becuse if i dont peopel won't treat me right but that's no the true reason i feel like they only want me to dress right because they want there friends to see them as the perfect people and they want me to change and i try but it's not me. I don't know if this was a good description or not but let me know if it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand what you are saying. Dress however you want but if your parents want you to dress different on important occasions, then it might be worth it sometimes to keep them happy.
    By the way, I like the style you are talking about. Especially if you were to wear some steal toe work boots and jeans. Then go black on everything else. If I could find a cute girl like that near me, I'd marry her on the spot

• i can see what your saying and i do dress different sometimes when i need to. and lol thats nice to know you like that style

What Guys Said 3

• i have the same style mainly black cloths and messy hair. My friends surprise when I come in a white shirt O. o

A lot of clothes come in black, I am not telling you to change your style but to add on if you find something you like.

• U are right. They dont want there friends seeing u as differnt. But at least so far they are allowing u to rock it. But if that is ur style stay with it

• Yes, your parents are just trying to control you. Fight them. Fight them until you cannot get a job.

What Girls Said 3

• i like the style you're talking about, personally, i would alwayss always wear black, cuz i find it the best color ever. sometimes i wear all in black but usually, i change and wear other dark colors such as burgundy or grey that are also dark (if you like dark colors in general) and at the same time don't give the impression that you're ''goth'' or that you're always in black. and to make your parents happy, you could wear every now and then light usual colors or faded one ( white , pale blue , dark purple)

• You could always wear mostly dark ensembles with a touch of color. Like a black high waisted skirt, tights, combat boots, and a pastel colored crop top. Or colored skinny jeans with black converse and a black t shirt. Kind of take your parents wanting you to add color to your wardrobe to put your own twist on the style they're expecting.

• What kind of help do you want? You already know what you like fashion-wise.