Girls, Can I use regular scotch or duck tape on my nipples rather then pasties or those silicon rubber backless bras?

Could I use scotch tape, masking tape, duck tape on my nipples? Will it stay for hours in place? I don't want to buy pasties or anything like that.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• scotch tape won't hold anyway as soon as your skin starts to sweat and duct tape has heavy duty adhesive, you will most likely have an allergic reaction and those are not nice to have.

Don't know why you don't want to get them, but pasties are the only sticker thingies that will hold and won't rip off your nipples while taking them off.

What Girls Said 5

• Use duct tape only if you want to bleed. Bandages will hurt less and conceal more than masking tape.

• Could you tell me the reason? Because if it is for a light dress, an alternative would be to have cups sewn into the dress

• I feel like tape would not be a good idea.

• Do you really want to die? Use your brain and a band-aid. Jeez.

• You can, but odds are that it won't stay steady for a long time. You'd be safer buying a silicon rubber bra.