I'm going to a pool party-need ideas what's hot in terms of swimming suits or two pieces? I have a bikini but it's not that great. Need ideas stat since the party is next week after finals. thanks so much. much love . (I like black or silver or pink maybe?) k thanks.

best answer gets best answer! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I just had snow today, and you get to go to a pool party next week? I'm sooo jealous!

I'd say the monokinis ( link )are really 'in' right now... But they can be quite sexy/revealing...However, if you're not comfortable with that, there are some more 'tame' ones...

link

link <--This one is like a regular bikini with a line down the middle, kind of cool!

link

link

Good luck. have fun and remember a nice towel, cute flip flops and if you're gonna wear mascara, test the waterproof-ness of it... :)

What Guys Said 2

• this might just be me

but I'm a fan of the one piece suits

link

these just scream sexy to me

link

and you have to have the right body as well so I don't really know what kind of body you have

and this is what's sexy now to civtorias secret

link

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I personally like the vintage styled swimsuits, or ones with a skirt. These are some of my favorite ones:

link

link

link

link