Guys, would you try the facial pack or sheet mask if your girlfriend asks you to try it for your skin?

I don't usually do facial pack or sheet mask unless my sister or mom reminds me to use them lol
I know they are good for skin :D it makes skin soft~ and hydrated lol I've seen some Asian guys try them during winter when their skin get dry :)
Have you tried them? would you try? :D

• Yes I would love to, I like soft and smooth skin :D
    55% (11)
  • Yes and I've already tried :D
    25% (5)
  • NOOOOO that looks scary and itchy I wouldn't try it
    15% (3)
  • Nope I have tried it and I didn't like it
    0% (0)
  • Others
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use them typically, but once in a while I get so bored I go buy a seaweed mud mask and we have a spa day lol. I find the facial sheet masks are not made big enough for my face though.

What Guys Said 7

• I grew up with an older sister... she's managed to convince me to do a lot of girly things that I'm not particularly proud of. The face mask was definitely not one of them. My skin was so soft afterwards.

• I see interesting :) so would you try if your girlfriend asks you to join her when she does facial masks? :D

• yea why not

• Nah i don 't wanna look like a cucumber

• I wouldn't mind trying it out.

• Sure, why not? I don't think I'd make a routine out of it, but I'd try it if she wanted me to.

• Nope, not cool, in my opinion

• I think they would feel uncomfortable.

• Tie me down - and maybe I'll consider