I hate my natural hair! What should I do?

I hate my grandma because she is mean to me about my natural hair. Not only that I am having trouble with product build up, tangles and dryness. I do not want my hair to fall out and NO one knows how to take care of natural hair that I personally know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay... Apply coconut oil every alternative day before going to bed. MAssage your scalp wellso that the oil is sucked by the dry roots. Do not forget the tips and behind your ears, the most delicate hair is right at these areas. Coconut oil is just the best. If not you can try almond oil too. When you wake up the next morning, wash your hair thoroughly with less shampoo and more water because the product messes up with your hair's natural cycle and ends up damaging it. So, wash your hair, take few drops of shampoo ina box and some table spoons of water to it, apply that mixture to your hair and use it as you use a shampoo. again wash and repeat the same procedure, Apply conditioner more on the tips and less on the roots. Rinse it off and dry your hair with a towel. Do not use hair dresser, dryer, curler, NOTHING. just repeat this procedure for 2 weeks and you'll see that your hair is actually healing. If needed take before and after pics for proof. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Build up can be fixed by using less product, gel, hair spray etc... if it's a skin condition you can use tgel it's sold at pretty much any local drug store. As for dryness, tangles, frizz etc.. you can use a lower sulfate or no sulfate shampoo and conditioner. Keritan tretments are also an excellent option for healthier hair

• have you ever gone into a beauty supply and asked them? they usually have all kinds of ideas and products you can use.
    i bet thats really hard to deal with, but the pros can be a big help!

• Try straightening it then try to keep it that way or braid it. (Braiding helps with breakage)