Girls, Is it only me who think that no armpits hair on muscular guys look better?

no homo
Just curious if its only me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I have no preference on what you do with your arm pits.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really not one to force more shaving on anyone. Accept the hair you were born with and focus on getting BUILT or whatever is the appropriate encouragement here.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't mind as long and it's not a forest

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a little hair on a man's body... not like a gorilla, but a little is nice

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't care about a guy's armpit hair at all

0|1
    0|0
    • so even if you noticed, you wouldn't get surprised?

• Well if I noticed he SHAVED it I would think it was weird... but if I noticed that he had armpit hair, no, it wouldn't be weird.

• if you know he shaves for his hygienic purpose, would it be understandable?

• really? no homo? What are you 12? Anyway I think all men should have armpit hair

1|0
    1|0
  • Hair, no hair makes no difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any on my guy please and thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • Please don't say no homo. Just because you have an opinion on what looks best appearance wise, didn't mean we're all gonna think you're gay. I promise, you can afford to have a little more self confidence in your sexuality. And no, I have never once considered that the state of a man's armpits, muscular of not, would affect his attractiveness.

0|0
    1|0
    • also its for hygiene i guess. it would smell bad. anyways thank you for your opinion.

• It doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0