To the GAG community, what do you think about make up being used to drastically change one's face?

What do you think of this video?

bump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really really cool... like i couldn't pull it off xD

• Same ^_^ hahaha a friend of mine told. me. to try but I ended up looking like the joker instead

• an eyeshadow itself will make me look like a clown... I don't even want to try doing this :P
      but yeah joker! he's beautiful ahah

What Guys Said 6

• Some might like it, I don't care for it

• I am not really into it.

• It's like a big flag that says skip over her. It's not like it's hard to notice make up, especially when it's layered on that thick.

• I think it's fine; people can do whatever they want with themselves and I'm going to bed now XD

• TWO FACE :p

• it sounds creepy...

What Girls Said 8

• I think its stupid that people care so much about if someone chooses to wear makeup or not.
    It's not harming anyone in any way. Leave people alone.

• So the girl like dolly-eyed eye enlarging make-up. So what of it? Tbh I do the same thing to do with the outfit I'm wearing, except my methods are a bit different because I make it work for an medium to dark African American skin tone. Dolly-eyed looks like that one are normally done to help fit certain fashion and styles. Just because some of us don't like going bare faced all the times, or we have a certain make-up style we think is cute doesn't make us monsters, and as long as a person doesn't look like an orange pumpkin I don't see the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrKGkJ1Pnc

• Who cares? It's her face, her choice. What harm is it doing? Seriously, leave people alone...

It's not our place to judge

• I don't care. I know what it's like to hate your face and hate the way you look and I'm in complete support of you doing whatever you have to do in order to be comfortable with yourself and to like your appearance.

• I honestly don't care. Let people do what they want. In real life you can always see when someone's wearing a lot of makeup. It's not like you can't tell that she's wearing it.

• I think it's cool and an amazing skill.

This girl has mad skills too. Making herself look like Bruno Mars.
    https://youtu.be/q947zTaFn7c

• I'm not good with makeup so I wouldn't know.

• I am not against it. If people want to do that, it is none of my business.