Guys, when did your chest hair really start growing?

I am not one of those early people when it comes to facial hair. I am 19 and I just recently became able to grow a full connected beard (if I wanted to) But I just don't have that much chest hair at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• chest hair?

Never got it. So what? :D

What Girls Said 1

• Just so you know... most girls don't like chest hair...

• I know... but I got stuck with a girl who does haha

• Lol well that's unfortunate.... If she's with you, then she probably doesn't care that much....

What Guys Said 5

• Mine started when I was 15 or so. Not that anyone but me knew until I was 17 and lost my virginity.

I agree with a previous poster that it's mostly an annoyance. Especially if you're not particularly fit.

When you're fit, the hair can be an attractive asset. But I don't think it ever would be if you weren't in shape.

• Eh, you win some, you lose some, but really, body hair (or lack thereof) is mostly an annoyance and an opportunity for people to make fun of you. Honestly, it's easier not having it, and I regret the days when I said, "damn, I wish I had chest hair."

• Just this year, so 18, though I had my first hairs on there at about 14. I had facial fuzz from 13, daily shave since 16.

• It 'started' growing when I was like 16 I guess...

It didn't reall 'grow' until I was like 20

• It started when I was 18 but didn't really go into full gear until almost two years later. It has to do with ethnicity though.