Guys, what popular trend do you find sexy?

I like to wear skinny jeans and blazers and wedges. As a highschooler is this style a tad too mature or do you like a girl that hates the thought of wearing sweatpants in public? Or do you like ut when a girl wears hoodies and sweatpants? What other trends do you like/ dislike or disapprove of? High school/ college guys only please.

Or. Ot even really a trend, but things you see girls wear that sorta draws you to them.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• My crush is the only girl I've seen wear a blazer with a t shirt and jeans. Of course she looked cute with it.

I don't really like the sweatpants thiing, it makes it look like they didn't try. I also associate them with the trashy sluts at school, because those were the only girls who would wear sweatpants a lot (probably so they could get an easy quickie in the bathroom).

What Guys Said 7

• I like the trend of dip dyeing hair.

• i prefer emo/punk gals better mostly then

• I haven't found a womens fashion trend sexy since 80s aerobics gear.

• Black tights, patterned tights or ripped tights. Tights, mainly.

Americans call them pantyhose apparently.

• I don't even keep track of these trends.

• skinny jeans and flats

• Yoga pants. They turn me on if I like the girl and she doesn't have wide hips.