Men with (really) long hair?

Just curious as I used to have rather long hair when I was younger. Beyond shoulder-length.

• I adore it! I wish I lived in a society full of long-haired men
  • Love it, provided he is handsome overall
  • I like it, but it's not a real preference
  • I'm indifferent / Just gimme the results!
  • Please, PLEASE cut it off!! Oh my God I hate it so much... YOUR HAIR IS MELTING MY FACEeEeEeEE
  • Lmao r u a girl bro? Yea you like being a little bitch aren't you? Rofl!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like it.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends if the guy looks fine with long hair. I don't prefer it but I've also seen guys who look nice with it.

• Lmao, the last option 😂😂

• not that long no i don't like it, but i like long hair on guys (shoulder lenght or a bit shorter)

• indifferent...

• I'm indifferent

What Guys Said 3

• When I had hair it was curly so I couldn't grow it long and I always wanted long hair.

• When I had hair I'd like to grow it out to a jewish curly hair style haha its cool some chicks like it I think XD

• Plenty of girls do, but it's pretty much tied to the metal subculture nowadays. My long hair was wavy, it was cool too.

• Okay lol I don't think it will take you that long XD

• Maybe not, but I did have it for 6 years including the time it took to grow. Mind you before I cut it off it was reaching over my shoulders easily.

• Long hair rules. I know a lot of girls don't like long hair but those girls aren't cool anyway so I don't want them. Long hair is like a filter to make only the cool girls want you, so my long hair is staying, even in the summer when it's too hot for it