Men with (really) long hair?

Just curious as I used to have rather long hair when I was younger. Beyond shoulder-length.

• I adore it! I wish I lived in a society full of long-haired men
    0% (0)33% (4)15% (4)Vote
  • Love it, provided he is handsome overall
    27% (4)8% (1)19% (5)Vote
  • I like it, but it's not a real preference
    0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm indifferent / Just gimme the results!
    33% (5)33% (4)33% (9)Vote
  • Please, PLEASE cut it off!! Oh my God I hate it so much... YOUR HAIR IS MELTING MY FACEeEeEeEE
    40% (6)0% (0)22% (6)Vote
  • Lmao r u a girl bro? Yea you like being a little bitch aren't you? Rofl!!
    0% (0)18% (2)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like it.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• It depends if the guy looks fine with long hair. I don't prefer it but I've also seen guys who look nice with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao, the last option 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • not that long no i don't like it, but i like long hair on guys (shoulder lenght or a bit shorter)

0|1
    0|0
  • indifferent...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When I had hair it was curly so I couldn't grow it long and I always wanted long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I had hair I'd like to grow it out to a jewish curly hair style haha its cool some chicks like it I think XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Plenty of girls do, but it's pretty much tied to the metal subculture nowadays. My long hair was wavy, it was cool too.

• Show All
    • Okay lol I don't think it will take you that long XD

• Maybe not, but I did have it for 6 years including the time it took to grow. Mind you before I cut it off it was reaching over my shoulders easily.

• Long hair rules. I know a lot of girls don't like long hair but those girls aren't cool anyway so I don't want them. Long hair is like a filter to make only the cool girls want you, so my long hair is staying, even in the summer when it's too hot for it

0|0
    0|0