Girls, How can I make my hair soft and flowy and less fluffy?

I've been told by a lot of my friends that I have really pretty hair, and I should wear it down, but I hate how it feels on my neck. It's kind of ichy, and it's annoyingly fluffy! What can I do to make it softer, flowier and less fluffy?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Argan oil lightly sprayed on the ends/lower half of your hair should help.

What Girls Said 11

• Stop frizz from the second you wash it.

Use anti frizz shampoo and oils/serums.

Don't brush it too much.

Also, conditioner will slick down your hair some.

:)

• I love Giovanni's 2chic keratin serum. When I use it I get lots of compliments on how healthy and soft my hair looks. Any oil will do though. Regular mask treatments are great too. Beautyklove has some amazing videos on how to make your hair healthy and looking great.

• A good conditioner can help. I don't really like having long hair and I never liked wearing it down when it was long (for the exact same reason).

• I put the smallest bit of conditioner or moisturizer in my hair just so I can control it. Everyone tells me I have extremely nice hair

• I use conditioner in the ends of my hair too, but it doesn't keep the fluff down.

• Well I do it right before I get out the door and it always works for me. Me first go to is always a bit of water on a brush

• Try using the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner 1-3 times per week- it's like 5 bucks and works really well. Also, even if your hair isn't color treated, try a shampoo and conditioner set that is meant for color treated hair. They are gentler so they won't dry out your hair as bad as normal shampoos and conditioners.

• make sure you have a good brand of conditioner and get product to run through your hair. i personally use argon oil which maintains the frizz of my hair and it gives it a real smooth, sleek and shiny finish. find a product that works well for you, and you can try straightening your hair, however it isn't good to straighten it everyday so if you are going to use a heat protector

• Egg yolk, 1tsp on himey, 1tsp of olive oil. Mix till its pasty and apply to hair, put a shower cap or plastic bag over it over night. Wake up and rinse it out.
    thats the best thing I've found so far for fluffy hakr

• Do you use any types of oil for your hair? Argan oil or Macademia hair oil for instance

• No, I just use Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner. I know there are products I should buy, but I didn't want to waste money on the first product I find...

• You can buy cheap ones that still do the job. It well help contain your hair so it doesn't get to fluffy, it will keep your hair soft and shiny. And if it's hot where you are currently, it will help keep your hair nourished.

• Use conditioner, but not too much. And make sure you get the underside of your hair and your scalp.

• It might be to thick. Try getting layers or have it thinned out.

• Apply argan oil or grapeseed oil treatment on the ends of your hair.

• When you say ends, do you mean the tips, or all of the hair away from the scalp?

• I mean the lower half.