What to wear to a wedding?

I have a friends wedding next week, it's pretty formal like in a church and a reception venue afterwards.
I know i can't wear white. But i'm not too sure about like cleavage and stuff. I want to be comfortable, i also want to look hot, but respectful of the situation. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a professional shop and ask their advice. The can see your body, skin tan, build, hair colour and give you good suggestions if you explain what kind of wedding it is.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is very possible to look hot in a dress or outfit that just doesn't show too much skin.

• If your friend is a stripper, then go with the cleavage. But otherwise, don't try to be "hot". Just look nice, formal. and cool enough for the weather.

• No, don't sacrifice modesty for "hot" this is someone else's moment not yours. Just wear a nice modest dress that's some other color other than white.

What Girls Said 5

• well if u wanna look hot then wear something that is conservative but makes ur figure look out of this world.
    accessories also make a huge difference.
    if u let me know what ur shape and skin tone is like then i can help a little more if u want.

• Wear something form fitting that isn't too short with just a tiny hint of cleavage. Black and blue are pretty much my go to colors for weddings. White is not a good idea and I think red attracts too much attention. I totally understand that you want to look great considering you'll probably be in lots of pictures and you might want to dance and have fun with one of the bride's or groom's friends, but don't forget it's their day.

• Whatever you were don't show much skin.

Don't attract all the eyes :p let the bride have her day. :)

• don't show to much skin and they say to not wear white to a wedding because it takes away from the bride

• Wear a black or a nude-colored dress.