Do you like tattoo's?

if yes then what type of design you find really attractive:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like tribals or big single tattoos anywhere, like your legs, back or arms. I like tattoos on knuckles, or when guy is practically covered in tattoos (you know, sleeves etc) or small tats (inside of wrists etc).

this is attractive:

link

link

link

(i'm not saying anything about the pants or his general look. But the tats are cool)

link

And that's just not:

link

link

IDK they just seem so... kitsch. Like gangsta or redneck...

But that's just mine personal opinion.

• You don't like tribal but full body. that's a bit different then most girls.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I love tattoos. Not the stupid ones that guys will sometimes get of boobs cuzthey were drunk one night. Something that means something to you. I wanna hear about where you go it, why you got it, and a cool little story behind it. So as long as it holds a signifigance to you or it is something that you're very interested in then awesme. I don't like them on the legs though.

• I love japanese, bio-mech, old school Sailor Jerry tattoos and the new school stuff, polynesian and marcasian and celtic knotwork (but detest crosses)

I absolutely detest tribal, kanji (you that stupid japanese writing that everyone gets), and I really FUCKING loathe stars.

• I generally don't like tattoos. Especially not those huge ones on legs and arms with faces. I find those slightly creepy. But if it's a tastefully done one, those can be sexy.

• hell yes! lol I love tattoos on a guy there sooo hot and such a big turn-on lol and so are piercings...but mostly tattoos...but umm there hot like I don't know I can't really explain where but as long as it looks good and not stupid then its hot :) and if you watch wrestling at all randy orton's tattoos on his like arms and on the top of his like back are hot lol.

• Yes, I love tats anything that is very colorful like a full sleeve. The designs I like are different types of crosses, tasteful animal depictions like the head of a tiger and the designs used on Ed Hardy clothing with the heart & skull.

• Anything that has a meaning and isn't just an image of a half-naked woman. Don't get a tattoo just because--it should have meaning for you, which is the most important thing. The place you get it inked is also important. I don't like tramp stamps on girls, and if I saw it on a guy...>.<'

• I don't like em...

• I love tattoos. All types and styles. Big colorful ones mostly.

• depends on how the guy is built to be honest... my boyfriend has nice big arms and has tattoos all over them. they are incredibly sexxyyy! =D

• yep mostly celtic ones.

but if I got one, I would make sure it had some personal meaning

• OMFG yes! Big turn on!

What Guys Said 2

• I have been considering a larger tattoo across my left bicep-left shoulder-left pex-to my left rib.

The thing about tattoo's is that you could, in most cases, cover them up with more ink; however, should you desire to remove them completely, it will leave a horrible scare (considering the ink is permanent).

I can't remember the name of the ink, but there is an ink that lasts aproximately 1 week that is all natural; obviously this would get much more expensive in having to "reapply" your tatoo- but this gives both the tattoo artist experience, and a healthier experience for the person desiring the tattoo.

My personal favorite - is a form of grunge tribal, that has been planned out. It must have some significance or "story" behind the actually demonstration of art. This is very difficult unless planned out accordingly; however, in average one could spend anywhere from $300+ (in my area) trying to get one of these "pieces" done.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• No. Maximum size: postage stamp (or then on a place where the sun never gets.