Should guys wear light makeup?

With makeup

Should guys wear light makeup?

Without makeup

Not saying that he doesn't look good when he's au naturel, he is, but he does look even better with light makeup. Don't you agree?

• Makeup benefits guys too!
  • No makeup is always best! The same goes for girls!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm quite content without make up :)

• But if a guy wants to, he should.

• I meant It's none of your business telling people whether or not they should wear make up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a genderless subject since it has to do with a person's self-esteem and confidence. As long as you don't look like Ronald McDonald it's all good. In fact, men should be more concerned about their looks because some people just look rough. Lol. BB cream never hurt anyone.

What Guys Said 13

• He looks very girly with the makeup.

• I dislike all makeup equally. Well okay, I actually hate mascara most, then lipstick, then eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then blush, then bronzer, then lip gloss, then foundation. To be honest, I don't notice foundation, but I dislike all the others. Voted B).

• Why in that order? Do you notice mascara before anything else?

• lol you would hate me then because I love me a little black eye liner, some mascara and lip gloss. You can keep the rest of that shit though lol

• @girlslie I wouldn't hate you, but I wouldn't like your makeup :p

• 0|2
    • I don't even like it when women wear makeup. The plainer the better.

• Well, those people on red carpets are called entertainers for a reason haha

• Yeah, they have to dress like a clown to make up for their acting and singing deficiencies I guess.

• The second photo was at night, you look worse at night, and if you look at the girl as well, it looks like they are extremely hot and a little sweaty. And he also looks sunburn, I'm sure there's a way to cover it up, but it's not a little makeup. Also, one is probably somewhat photoshopped, it typically happens with photos on the red carpet. So give a better fair example please!

• lol for thinking the girls on IG tumblr or any social media are not somewhat photoshopped too.

• Hellll Noooo.

• Hahaha he looks like a barbie. No wearing makeup and honestly girls shouldn't either, it'd be nice if everyone were on a natural level at least for faces. Meaning that shaving and all that stuff is still fine

• No, count me out.

• No, I don't like much make up on girls too.. Make up is for girls only

• Nooooo way in hell am I gonna start wearing makeup

• no make up is the best.

• Guys should wear heavy makeup.

• No, I hate makeup, the same goes for the girls - I prefer natural beauty.

• Oh Lord. Really? Sorry, but men (for the most part, except for the metrosexuals) don't wear makeup because we're not shallow. We have better things to do with our time.

What Girls Said 11

• No...
    Not at all.

I don't think you know what 'light make up' means...
    He's wearing TONES of makeup in the first picture.

• Isn't he just wearing bronzer and blush in the first pic?

• Wow :O I couldn't tell.

• Haha well, the did a good job. xD

• Makeup for girls, no makeup for straight men

• No because it's unmasculine

• I picked B, thinking it said just No.

No, guys should not wear make up.

He can put ChapStick , lotions etc for the skin to stay hydrated.. but make up.. I don't know see why they should.

• I totally agree with this. I use lotions because I work in construction and I get crap from some friends before I inform them that I don't like having calluses on my hands. This girl in my math class called me gay for that too... what a bunch of poop in my opinion.

• @einAmerikaner yeah you have to use lotions.

Taking care of skin is not gay :)

• i think that if a guy is insecure about his looks then yeah if he wants to wear light foundation then he should go for it, if that's what is going to make him more comfortable with himself.

• If they want to then yeah

• I think it's nice for guys to wear a little powder or something... I mean why not? It doesn't make them look girly or anything. It just makes their faces a little less greasy.

• Yes. A concealer to hide red pimples wouldn't hurt either.

• No makeup is better.

• People should do whatever the hell they want.

• They should do whatever they want. I voted A.

• They "shouldn't" but they can if they want.
    Me personally, I don't care.