Girls, I need advice on what to do with grey hair... help?

Okay so I have just turned 18 and from stress and other issues growing up I have quite a few grey hairs in the sides of my hair. they are noticable but not really prominant but people do mention it to me sometimes. The spread is kind of uneven and to be honest it looks a little weird..

I have been thinking about dyeing the edges grey to even it up but i'm a little worried I will have the piss taken out of me for it.. Should I do it or do you think it would make my life more difficult? Both with girls and assholes who might take the piss.
Would you worry about this in a guy if you were looking at him romantically? And if so which do you think would look better?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh, gray hair on young people looks good. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, if the way its spaced out looks strange to you then you can either dye them your natural color or follow through with more grey. Personally, I've always really liked Grey hair, on a man or woman, I think its attractive and makes you look distinguished.

• I think you should go for it... Guys with very hair is so hot 😍

You do mean grey and not white rihgtt?

• Why not try temporary hair colour spray first a get the just of how it looks instead of just jumping in.

• It could work for you or against you. You maybe a hot "silver fox". Some women may view it as possible maturity or wisdom. Stay groomed, grow a beard , stay in shape... lol gl

• I think it depends. How much does the gray bother you? If it bothers you only a little, let it be. If it bothers you a lot, then I would get some hair dye and just even it out. Don't die your whole head, but just the parts that are really uneven, that way it will be less noticeable to others and you will feel more confident in yourself.