Girls, what are your thoughts on Ombre?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to purposely dye my hair at the roots black and the rest blonde cause I loved the look... and people would ask me "why do you do that?" ... ~cause i like it! duh... and now people are doing it just cause they see someone 'famous' do it... it's so lame~ ... I do not like that style anymore, probably because everyone started doing it just to follow what others do... I like to be different~... so I think it's ugly now 😬super ugly! it was only cool when i had it and everybody else thought it was weird! 😜

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think all ombre is created equally.

There are beautiful ombre styles and then there are bad ombre styles.

That being said, I find it overall a totally ok hairstyle.

• Too trendy and limits what type of outfits you want to wear. If the ombre clashes with the outfit pallet or if you have some sort of professional attire that you must wear, it just clashes and looks bad.

• It's cute as long as it isn't supper extreme like blonde to black

• For real
    I never Found it that interesting, though i once saw a woman walking with a rainbow ombre which was kinda cool. But tbh the ombre look is far outta style now, the 70's are coming back, which means more natural long, blonde looking hairstyles for the women with straight hair and afro hairstyles for women with curly hair.
    and I actually like the idea of that😊

• The seventies? But... but... do we just recycle four decades over and over and over?

• I have no idea wtf is happening either lol. All we can do is to ask the fashion gods xD

• I think it looks awesome if it's well done. If it's done shitty, it just looks trashy and stupid.

• I don't like ombré hair..

• Love it, if done properly... not that nasty looking half brown half blonde look, but actually BLENDED

• I think it looks pretty.

• If its well blended I think it looks great... Although my best friend got her hair ombre and recently dyed it back because she didn't like it...

• I like ombre when it's done right.

• It's pretty when it's done professionally.

• I love Ombre hairs.

• It is new mainstream in everywhere but it turns me off. It is my personal opinion.. but if it is made well, it can be good

• I think it's tacky but I have seen a few ombres that were actually interesting and unique.

• It can be pretty but it's too trendy for my tastes. I prefer natural looking colors.

• If it's done well, I love it.

• I like it when it's done well.