Girls, Can anyone think of a good beauty blog name for my page?

So I am a make up artist. Just trying to sort blog out an do it better. Need a name that meant ions beauty or make up but is catchy an good so it's noticeable an not lame like beauty blog. wordpress. com etc.
My name is Shannon so what words can I use with beauty blog or something to make it sound great. My middle name Louise so could be shannonlouise'slooks in referring to my make up ideas etc.

As soon as I have my name I think it will come together more for me. i know of such cool names from bloggers Viviannadoesmakeup sounds so simple but looks cool. An lucieloves is awesome cus it's her telling people her fave things so it draws people in. My name is lame lol trying to think of things it's so tough.

Beauty Blog Name Ideas 💄🎨📒
Shannonloucanmakeoveryou
Shandoesmakeup
Shannon'sbblog
Shannonlouloves
So far guys?

2

What Girls Said 2

• What about Makeup and Louise or Beauty and Louise? As in trying to make reference to Telma and Louise.

• First, will this just be a little hobby or are you hoping to turn it into a brand one day?

Based on that I can probably throw out a few names if you're still looking.