Girls, is this an okay outift for fall out boy/wiz? It won't be the same, just the style is what I'm asking about?

Girls, is this an okay outift for fall out boy/wiz?  It won't be the same, just the style is what I'm asking about?

• perfect
    79% (26)
  • erm no
    21% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Seems too preppy/beachy for a alt rock band?
    Try darker colors, this outfit you posted looks like you're going to a Lana del Rey concert or and indie concert in the woods

0|0
    0|0
    • its hoodie allen and wiz too tho

• Show All
    • its hot out too /: and I was gonna wear a different pair of shorts and kimono

• Shorts and a black tank top. This outfit is very out of place for a hip hop/alternative concert...

• not very rocking, this outfit is more on the bohemian-vintage-girly side. Try darker colors, like that other girl said, and use leather or jeans and drop the floral print. Floral prints have no place in rock music lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. But if you do, then I don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It's really concert-ish. Maybe go with darker colors in the same style to get a little closer to grunge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go more for like a grungey look I guess... Like black ripped shorts maybe? And probably like a darker kimono or like a flannel?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its perfect! V tumblr and picture perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe with like, a black leather-ish kimono and darker shorts since its rappers and an alternative rock band.. Honestly I like it very much, but the florals and lighter colored shorts are too girlie/ indie rock for that kind of music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like you need to go more grunge instead of girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it! Kimonos with shorts are my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cutee ! I would def wear it !

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my style, but truth be told, this is really cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want your body... XD

0|0
    0|0