Girls what would you consider a speedo worthy body?

Girls? So you know how us guys have to be in really REALLY good shape to even be slightly accepted as a speedo worthy wearer. What would you condsider the minimum requirements for us to be in this cadegory? And are the guys in this video acceptable?

• No those guys don't pass
  • Yes those guys pass
Wow this is a tough test to pass. Even these actors don't get much approval haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't men understand that speedo's are fugly no matter who wears them? They look like briefs for water sports and briefs are already ugly.

• I guess it's kind of like how girls don't get we don't care much for makeup :D

• It won't bite

• Lol @xXiTacoXx you're right on all counts. I'd like to add that women are hot no matter what they wear and a guy should feel lucky if he finds a girl who is attracted to him. And assless chaps? Ha ha ha if you say so. You girls know what you like.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• No. They need to have more muscles.

• I don't know what a speedo is :'(

• what you see in the video

• No one should wear speedos. Ever. None

• yeah yeah lol They're here to stay though :P

What Guys Said 2

• I agree the female responder - Speedos are never an option

• lol oh c'mon man. You're not daring enough then haha :P It takes guts and courage to wear them

• KDA20 is right. Just listen to the female responder~

• lol ya wusses

• who cares what women think, they don't dress for men, they dress because it empowers them, by emasculating men. I wear speedos, and I have only received compliments.