Aishwarya Rai , The woman who is considered the most beautiful... What is her face shape according to u?

What is her face shape?
Aishwarya Rai , The  woman who is considered the most beautiful... What is her face shape according to u?

• Round
    64% (14)44% (7)55% (21)Vote
  • Oval
    27% (6)44% (7)34% (13)Vote
  • Triangle
    5% (1)6% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Square
    4% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Oval, she is really pretty.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think closest to oval

0|0
    0|0
  • -most beautiful according to who? she's attractive but I wouldn't say the most beautiful

1|2
    1|0
  • She was the most beautiful woman during her time and a very accomplished bollywood actress. While she might be considered the epitome of beauty to most, I think the bollya ctress Katrina Kaif, she looks perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • round square...

0|0
    0|0
  • her face looks square

0|0
    0|0
  • she's in between a square and oval. so she has soft shape of a female and a little edgyness of a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Oval, with a pointy chin.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most beautiful where?

1|1
    2|0
    • Agreed, see my opinion on here.

• Show All
    • Hahahhaa oh maybe - I mean she's a Bollywood major star - so maybe like Angelina Jolie is considered most beautiful even beyond the miss world or miss USA or whatever girls.
      (Speaking of, Angelina has apparently had surgery or whatever too but I've seen her before pics and there isn't a significant difference - she was always gorgeous. I guess I feel like Aishwarya was symmetrical but not stunningly unique before she wore contacts, if indeed they are contacts - so I feel disappointed and just see her as pretty but not stunning now.)

• Ohh! Ok I understand this now. Makes sense. Jolie was cute before and after xD

Most beautiful gets called into question when they have been enhanced

@lanternhill

• I don't know but I have to say that although I still consider her beautiful, I was most impressed by her eyes, and as far as I can tell based on online research, they're actually colored contacts. Very expensive and impressive ones, but still fake. :/

1|0
    0|0
    • she does have beautiful coloured eyes even without contacts, i don't know what that colour is but its kinda like between green and brown

• It's heart shape !!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is somewhere in between round and oval, her face is not so rounded by not oval either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks round to me.

0|0
    0|0