Girls, I bought the wrong Bra Size; where can I go that will give me good bras, without making me poor or grannish?

Okay, to start off. I'm not that big of a lady, but I still have very broad, athletic shoulders and a full bust. (Measurements: 37-27-37) When I got measured at the mall, I came out as a 38D. (Full Figured) Where can I find durable, inexpensive, and lovely things in my size?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to pick. You either get good quality at a price or cute and inexpensive. Kinda hard to have it all in the bra world lol. But if you get a cute inexpensive bra, the trick is to treat it right and it will last much longer. Don't wash it in the washer, hand wash with woolite. Let them air dry, either on a drying rack or hang them on a hanger. Take time and effort but I have had two of my bras for two years now. They fit great, the wires are still intact and they look brand new. :-)

What Girls Said 6

• Victoria's Secret?

• go to a good high end lingerie shop and get fitted by someone knowledgeable.

• Kohls. I love their stuff and they're good!

• Marrisota , m and s, practically all shops nowadays even Tesco

• You can go anywhere that sells bras and just get measures

• Victoria's Secret has the best bras for sure.