Is a guy flirting if he jokingly changes my name?

He knows my name, but yet he keeps telling me other name that sounds like mine. When he does it he smiles.

Is it flirting? What should I do next?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he is flirting and next time just say: ''who?'' and wink at him with your best smile.

10$ that he will blush

lol

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he is flirting with you and you need to flirt back. Here's my recommendation...

If you want to floor this guy, really scorch his hot little butt, do the following:

1. Slowly lick your lips (girls do that involuntary when they are sexually excited)

2. Put your fingers in your hair (it is a sign that you are open to his advances)

3. Look down for a moment (as you consider this guy's potential)

4. And, then look him right in the eye while giving him your naughtiest smile, like you want to take off all of his clothes. (eye contact is very sexy)

5. Try to read the expression on his face and notice if he blushes or shudders.

Hopefully he won't pass out!

If I were you, I would then ask him to give you his phone number or tell him you would like to get together some time for a movie and a pizza.

Go for it!