What do you guys think about this outfit?

I went to the store and I was about to buy this but I wasn't sure if I should so I put it on hold for tomorrow. What do you guys think about the outfit? Should I get it or not? And why :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Floral pattern is your style, you can also pull off dark shade of other patterens as well. What you got is alright, but your body is a too busty (big boobs) to make it work. Your body abd white shirt is doing most of the talking. The front outfit is mere bland colors thats not really you. You know what i mean?

• I think it looks lovely

• It does look like you're wearing an apron over your bra, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good.

• Hmm, honestly not a huge fan. But I might be wrong. There is this app called Styled on the app store where you can get people to vote anonymously on your outfit tho!

• Do you have Caribbean roots?

• you look alright

What Girls Said 7

• hmm maybe a black bandeau will look better

• i dont like it.. dont buy it..

• I don't think the bandeau works with it- I'd try a crop top instead. The bandeau just isn't flattering.

• I think anything tribal is ugly :/ no offense sorry

• I think you should wear like a shower sleeves crop top with it. Not a bandeau

• No sugar... just no. trust me on this one

• I think it all looks good but I think a black bandeau would look better than the white