Guys, do you notice what a girl is wearing?

so people always say guys don't even notice what girls are wearing so don't waste your time. Do you really not notice at all? What's the first thing you notice in a girl? Do you like it better when girls dress fancy with like a skirt, tights, boots, sweater or when jeans and nice shirt? thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys notice! We might not notice what your wearing but that you care enough to try and look nice. First thing that catches my eye is a girls hair then how she looks/what's she wearing is next.

What Guys Said 3

• i like womens clothing...idk why but its so unique. so I usually notice their outfits and what kind of style they like. girls, like guys, clothing has become the generic abercrombie stuff so seeing a girl who has a unique clothing style is pretty sexy. one thing I think should stop immediately are uggs. the word says it all, ugh.

• I think it's impossible NOT to notice what a girl is wearing. You can tell so much about a person simply by what they wear.

• It's the first thing I notice.

What Girls Said 0