Guys! rank these lingerie? girls! when did you first dress up in lingerie for your boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been doing long distnace and he's visiting this weekend so I want to wear some sexy lingerie. I've always worn sexy bra+thong with him but never wore anything more than that. so I'm thinking of wearing a babydol! Girls! when was the first time you wore sexy lingerie for your boyfriend? not just sexy bra and underwear but perhaps a sexy nighty babydoll?

guys! is 20 too young to do so? My boyfriend is 24
Also, thoughts on this lingerie? best to worst? i'm 5'2 slender (115 lbs) 32B with a big ass!
1.
guys! rank these lingerie? girls!when did you first dress up in lingerie for your boyfriend?

2.

3.

4.

5.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is not going to make a distinction between these. They are all the same type of lingerie. They are very nearly the same color. Numbers 1&2 are noteworthy in that they have patterns in the fabric. Otherwise there is not much comparison to be made.

Guys will notice that if one is black or white or red or blue. Guys will also notice that a gown is different from a teddy and that a bodystocking is different from a bustier.

Just choose the one you like best. That is the one the he will like too.

What Guys Said 12

• Baby dolls are ok but I prefer other things for pure sexiness. Is 20 too young? Hell no. You have a great body for it likely - wear it! I love lingerie. Love it. Its like frosting on a cake. Its just something that makes sex even more fun. It basically says 'I was thinking of sex with you when I put this on'.

Out of all of these probably the last - but again - baby dolls I find more like sleepwear than sex wear.

He will still appreciate it tho. I would...

• I think 3 might work best for you

• I love number 2 the best!

• I prefer the first one.

• "... with a big ass!" Prove it!

• I prefer stockings 😘

• #2 all the way

• 4
    3
    5
    2
    1

(From first to last)

• Number 3 just speaks to me

• Num 1 is my favourite.

• 3 , 4 ,5 best

• 20 for me is too young to even date, and a LDR at that. LDR's never work, and I need to be able to get in to bars with her without using a fake i. d.

What Girls Said 8

• I recently did the whole garter belt deal with my boyfriend. the garter belt came with a crotchless thong attached. He loved it! Especially the fact that I was able to wear a sexy thong + the easy access two of which are things that he loves! As for the pics that you posted i would go with something a little more body hugging and maybe more on the transparent side (like the first 2). That is just what I think, but your boyfriend might be into some of the others ones I guess.

• I only like number 1 sorry

• i like #1 #3 #4

• 3 and 5...

• I like #3, I've never wore sexy lingerie for anyone because I'm not sexually active.

• I like 1, 4 and 5

• 1 and 2. 2 will compliment your body, your hips I mean. ;)

• I like tall of them a lot. But my favorite ones are: 3 and 4!