Girls, Ladies what color panties are you wearing and what time of the month is it?

I was wondering about is it period time or where you are in your menstrual cycle and relation to type and color panties.. lol

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• It's June 17th/18th. Do you not have a calendar, larry?

• Pink and it's summertimeeee 🌞

• Their purple and umm I think I already had mine this month or maybe it was the end of last month... Well I'll guess I'll find out eventually.

• Turquoise and I just finished my period 4 days ago.

• They're green and blue. And it's supposed to be that time of the month but I'm late.

• Black and dark grey stripes, week before

• Why are you asking? Why would I tell you?

• Curiousities. . lol

• I don't hate you, Larry, I just think it's creepy that menstruation is nearly the only thing you ever talk about on this site, and even more so given that the demographics of the site leans towards high schoolers and college kids, whereas you're a 45 year old man. Having a fetish is alright, but you come across as someone who is completely obsessed with asking girls young enough to be your daughter about their periods for your own sexual gratification, and you've been doing it for years on GAG.

• Yawn and yawn