Guys, do you like those pants on girls?

do you like harem pants on girls? and what's the first impression you get of the girl wearing them?
Guys, do you like those pants on girls?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it is a cool fashion, and I usually think girls that wear them must be pretty cool, but I think I would prefer a skirt at that length, but wear what you want!

• actually i want to wear them instead of skinny jeans because they look pretty comfortable and i like how they look. but what do you mean by cool?

• You can go ahead and wear it though if that is what you want! I said long skirt similar to this just because it is a bit more feminine to me, but that is just what I see

• i got what you mean, thanks

What Guys Said 19

• Is she training to become a monk?

But in all seriousness my 1st impression is - she's probably free spirited or pretending to be cultured when she obviously is not.

If you wear them once in awhile (for the appropriate occasions) it would be alright, they're kind of cool and are obviously comfortable... but they are not attractive, they give off zero sex appeal but who gives a shit.

It's a niche trend that very few could pull off, if you think you can go for it.

• I think they're cute, depending on the pants themselves. Not everyone looks good in them, but honestly they look really comfortable. If I met a girl with them I'd think she has a pretty neat fashion sense, and probably pretty confident to wear them cause they are fairly uncommon, so... I like that.

• I'm not into them.

• Interesting - I prefer first pair

• I don't like them because you can't see the shape of the legs as much which is a big part of finding out if you're attracted to a woman or not.

• yeah sure :D looks totally chill. on guys too in my opinion ( i believe the second one is a guy right?)

• It reminds me of Aladdin

• yeah that's because they are inspired by the middle east style

• No, they are awful because I can't see your legs.

• they look cool and different

• I'd like them only if I like the girl.

• Not really no...

• no, I dont

• Seems like cultural appropriation to me, so no I don't like 'em.

• Nope, they're ridiculous.

• No no no and no

• only on the first picture

• Lol I actually thought those were men.

• I think hairy legs when I see those.

• No, they're awful.