Guys, do you prefer makeup on a girl? A little? Or no makeup at all?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys on here will say no makeup, but most guys don't actually know what no makeup vs makeup looks like.

Makeup's only purpose is to enhance your appearance, and about 90% of western women use or has used it. It works. What men don't like is when you wear so much that you hide your actual appearance, what we do like is when you wear enough to accentuate what your natually strong features are.

I prefer makeup, and if you apply it correctly, you'll notice other men do too, whether they realize it or not.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm tempted to say I don't but, let's be honest, of course I do. Most men do and if not, why would so much time and money be spent on them?

As a guy, I'm pretty clueless about makeup but I do think that it can make women look much better. It can also make them look much worse if overdone. a lot of the time, you'd be fine without. You don't need to dress like a model 24/7, or at least you shouldn't. If you do use it, I think it's better to use a little.

I'd look at it this way: the makeup should help show what's attractive about you as opposed to using so much that your face is just showing us your makeup imho.

• Dude, Whatever the heck she feels comfortable as.
    As long as you don't look like a umpa lumpa from Whores R' Us, Then you where as much makeup as you like to. Most guys honestly do not care. Whatever you want.

• I'm all for no makeup.

People tend to say OH MASCARA IS NATURAL but no, I actually hate mascara the most among all makeup.

• Natural or just a little discreet set are the best for me. Some girls look like they're peacocks or featuring some scary movie with heavy makeups.

• A little to cover up the unevenness. But what I do adore is bright red lipstick and black eyeliner. Very sexy.

• I don't care. If she looks hot she looks hot... but just as a tip cake face isn't considerable as hot... When you can see the layers it's gone beyond looking good

• Other than lipstick or lip gloss I don't really care.

• I prefer no makeup, though if she uses a little, it's fine. Lots of makeup just looks ugly, in my opinion.

• Yes, makeup does look good.

• I prefer none to a little but whatever makes her comfortable is cool.

• Whatever works best for her.

• Makeup obviously, but the degree to which it is applied matters. For instance: girls who apply foundation on thier lips - definite no no in my books.

• if you dont look like a sloth withour make up then close to noner

• Just a little and carefully applied can make a girl look really sexy...

• Just a little bit is fine. Too much makeup makes her look fake.

• A little but don't over due it.

• No make-up.
    I love natural beauty

• If her face is good enough without it , better for me

• Little make-up.. I want my girls pretty