My kid wants to wear makeup she is going in to 8th grade, Should I let her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because if you keep restricting her too much then she will eventually rebel.

What Guys Said 4

• girls wore makeup back when I was in 8th grade. it didn't really make much of a difference so you can save yourself some money.

• Well even if you won't, she probably will when you are not looking... I'd want to emphasize that natural beauty is most visible if you don't cover it with paint.

• I think that is a bit young what is that 12

• A little bit.

What Girls Said 2

• My mom didn't allow me when I was in 8th grade, but I secretly did it in school anyway! When school finished I cleaned it off and my mom never got to know it! So if you're asking me, I'd say it's better if you let her because she'll do it anyway, and that way you can also see how much she puts on. When parents tell us to NOT do sth we'll do it anyway and even like to exaggerat with it. And you can create/keep a great connection to your daughter if you're not too strict (but you still should have some rules)

• Yes I see nothing wrong with it... when I wanted to wear make up my mother brought me to a hair salon to get a make up lesson to apply it properly

• I will prolly do that