WHAT'S your dirty little secret?

Mines is that I wear 2 shorts under my pants to make my ass look bigger. (AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS) lol. I can't believe I actually said this...

but that's my dirtiest secret. That no ONE on earth knows about.

now I wanna hear YOURS :))))

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm damn. I pretty much tell everything I could think. Well I guess you could call me having sex with my 3 fwb's that are my friendgirls(just friends), but having a girlfriend at the same time as a dirty secret. I don't know if they talk about it, but if they don't than that would be something no one else, but me and those 3 know. Also don't judge, because my friendgirls get lonely like everyone else when they get dumped by a crappy boyfriend and it makes them feel much better when a guy makes them feel attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I did this on one of my first dates with my ex.

If you just do a few reps with weight before you go out, your muscles stay puffy and look bigger then they are usually.

1|0
    0|1
  • If I tell you, it wouldn't be a secret any more, would it? :-)

Ted

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• I have a boyfriend, but I'm flirting with my ex everyday, and we talk dirty for hours on the phone.

0|1
    1|0
    • Hahahha, I like this one. Been there done that! But my boyfriend fond out so be careful lmfao :)

• Show All
    • Haha I just got outta my relationship yesterday, I'm gonna have fun now ;)

• GOOOD LOL

• i smell my farts after I fart

i hump my pillow

0|0
    0|0
  • i currently have 2 boyfriends and talking to one more... lol that's bad loland people don't judge me!

0|0
    2|0
    • You play with fire and you will get burned.

Especially cheating and playing people, it really hurts and don't expect a slap on the wrist.

But.. it's life and these things come with lessons.