Is a sports bra showing while wearing a tank top trashy? In a non gym environment?

I'm going on a trip to the river with my friend and her parents and I just bought a super cute tank top. But it is made big and has wide arm holes, so a lot of sports bra shows there. Is this socially acceptable? I have seen girls wear this, but I dont want anyone to think badly of me. Personally, i think it looks alright, but her parents are a tad old fashioned. P. S. sorryfor Armpit Shot, but U get The Idea Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• not trashy at all

• I don't see anything wrong with it nor have I heard anything wrong about it.

• It looks okay , casual not trashy.

• Not trashy at all.

• Wear it. That looks fine. So one can see a bit of bra.. SO WHAT? The bra would be quite nice on it's own so the top just adds to the ensemble XXX

• Looks OK. The river won't mind.

• I think it is fine.

• Sports bras are the least bit sexy. So I am inclined to say its not that bad.

• No, it's very hot ;)

What Girls Said 7

• It looks fine considering where you're going. Now if you were going somewhere classy then I'd say definitely not, lol.

• If it is just the sides it is fine but if it is showing above the neckline it just kinda looks dumb

• why should it if it fits well with the tank colour and style. And the advantage is that when very hot, you can take the tank out and still be OK.

• i think its okay but i think you should the bra colour tho :D maybe a black one will be good

• It is fine

• It looks alright to me.

• I think it looks fine! Trashy to me would be no bra at all! The sports bra almost looks like an undershirt to the tank top though especially when they match each other well.