Girls, are Victoria's Secret underwear comfortable and good quality?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just bought some new ones! They are very good quality, and very comfy. They have so many different styles to choose from. But, I do have to say that if you were to buy some, I would just buy them when they have their annual sales, only because if you don't, they can be a bit pricey. I love them though!

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, they are! =]

0|0
    0|0
  • I only buy when they have the 5 for $25 deal. They have great quality underwear, lots of fun designs and colors. Wash them in the delicate/hand wash setting on the washer and if it's lacey or a bra, don't put it in the dryer. All mine have a lasted years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a bra from them - very functional, not such great quality though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are amazing! Although extremely over priced. Depending on the ones you leg. I like their seamless ones because I can then wear leggings without showing panties lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!
    ////

0|0
    0|0
  • not the best quality but they are comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good quality. Most of them are comfortable... But like any underwear, having a thong up yo ass crack isn't comfortable... But yeah most of their pairs, thongs excluded, are comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfortable but not good quality. The stitching is poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are comfy & good quality 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, love them! the cheeksters are my favorites! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • yassss and yasssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are i am a huge fan of them

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fantastic quality and are very comfortable! That's why they aren't exactly cheap

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love Victoria secret. They have great/comfortable underwear and really cute ones too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty but they lack quality. Most are comfortable but they are made of microfiber.
    It hard or impossible to find cotton panties now.
    So I stick to lace at least it is more breathable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Very good quality

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they really are.. Got my period yesterday and ruined a pair, did I want to cry? Yes but I didn't. They aren't exactly cheap:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah. Try the seamless panty... so great.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are too pricey for their quality.

0|0
    0|0