Girls, I'm a highschool boy and I don't dress sloppy, but I'm still wondering what girls like to see on a guy and what they can't stand?

Just like the title says, I am looking for a girls opinion on what to wear. I dress rather nicely. I have 2 pairs of polo boat shoes and wear them with nice pants and shirts. I still wear jeans and sneakers like vans but I was wondering what other types of clothing an average highschool guy like myself could pull off that girls would appreciate rather than look down upon, meaning, don't suggest outfits and clothes that only models can pull off, but give me legitimate feedback. I feel that dressing nicely gives me a sense of confidence and makes myself look like i care about how I present myself. So girls, I was just wondering what you like and what you can't stand to see in a guy's closet

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer guys to just dress in normal shirt and jeans/three quarter shorts. Add on such as a cup or a outer jacket is fine. I dont think they need to put in much effort in dressing because no matter how I see it, the more simple they dress, the better they look.

• really you're doing great polos are to die for

• khakis, a black tshirt, and cool shoes look good on anyone :)

• you're spot on buddy, don't change a thing. Ralph Lauren, Sperry, etc ( and even the knock ofd brands of these) you can't go wrong!

• I prefer guys who wear a preppy style.

• I believe you already dress well for your age.

• i like jeans and shirts.