I'm so angry about being ugly.

I'm neat, I'm clean, I'm well-groomed, I'm a creative person, but girls just aren't interested in me because of the way I look. This saddens me a whole lot. I can't change my facial features. What should I do? Will I have to settle also for someone who I'm not attracted to? I feel lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Professor Zoom. Thank God you're a man, because looks usually don't hold guys back if they have the right attitude (that would be, enjoying themselves and not caring what people think of their looks!).

Also, have you ever considered that you might be being too hard on yourself? Something that always surprises me is how differently men and women view men's looks. Most guys I know have a certain idea of what women find attractive, but the women I know often don't agree.

If you're not having a lot of success with women right now, I suggest you think about whether there could be something other than your looks that is holding you back. Maybe ask a mature female friend, like an aunt or friend of your mom's, if there is anything that could be improved. Maybe your wardrobe? Maybe you seem unhappy because of your feelings about your looks? Maybe you are a quiet person and girls therefore don't have any idea that you like them?

What Girls Said 3

• The fact that you feel lost and that you are so hard on yourself speaks volumes about why girls aren't interested. Work on your inside, if you aren't a confident assertive person girls won't be interested, no matter what you look like. Learn to be happy with yourself and women will come.

• Try to be more outgoing. I think girls are willing to overlook some aspects of physical beauty if a guy has a great personality. Look at Heidi Klum and Seal. No one ever suspected that such a beautiful supermodel would have fallen and even marry a guy like that (No offense but his face is scarred pretty bad). But if you put yourself out there girls will certainly notice you.

• There is someone out there. Someone who is definitely going to find you attractive in every sense of the word and will find it easy to look past any flaws because to them it's like you don't have any. Just have some confidence. She is out there.

What Guys Said 2

• Gene Simmons, Mick Jagger, Jay-Z. What do they have in common? Yes they are rich and famous, but they are not the best looking guys out there. Seriously, Jay-Z and Beyonce? I'm sorry, Jay-Z is a ugly mofo. He has that big old nose, the thick lips. There are a lot of other hot guys out there that have just as much money as Mr. Carter and look, but Beyonce stayed with him. But, Jay-Z has personality, "And according to what a groupie said about a bunch of rappers, he's also awesome in bed and can go like an energizer bunny" and women like personality. He's also successful and didn't let the fact that he was from the projects keep him down. That was probably very attractive to her right there. There are plenty of ugly guys out there who have beautiful women. That's because they know they are ugly, and learned that their game had to be super sweet in order to get laid.

• Yes, looks can play a factor in women liking you, but they aren't the only factor.

Women are attracted to personality. If you are the confident, fun to be around and out going guy women will find you more attractive.

Women are attracted to success. Whether it's money, power or both, women will find you more attractive.