Is it really such a big deal to go braless?

Ok so just to set the record strait it's not like a have gigantic boobs or anything the last time I checked I was a around a 34 B and I'm only 5'1 so they're very proportionate to my body size. Anyways because I've never really had big boobs I never really got into the hole actually wearing bras thing I've always disliked them they felt constricting and uncomfortible to me, not to mention I grew up in a small down in vermont where the population is about 65-70% hippie artest so I never really felt like it was that big of a deal until I was talking with one of my guy friends from out of state, who I hardly ever get to see in person and it just casually came up that I like don't like ever wear bras, and he was apsolutely shocked, I mean shocked to the point where you would have thought I told him I was going around in a trench coat flashing complete strangers! So I guess my question is it really such a big deal to go braless? I mean I don't have huge boobs but I'm young so they're still pretty perky, honestly I don't even think you can tell most of the time I sure as hell don't lol.

• Braless
    57% (12)87% (20)73% (32)Vote
  • Bras
    43% (9)13% (3)27% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• i support boobs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• No, I don't think it's such a big deal. You have the right to go braless if you want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • You might get a bit more male attention but tbh it looks a little sloppy and you probably won't get the best kind of guys going for that. Probably just a bunch of douchbags :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh you would get saggy breast

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, do what you want. Most women look better with a bra in normal attire.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice topic... i prefer girl with bra... they look hotter then braless... braless look ugly and saggy... *just my opinion meh :) *

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not sure cause i dont wear one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • U will defo get more male attention. Men will focus on you like a lazer beam.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way. You might just get more attention from not wearing one

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a 34B, you can pretty much go braless whenever you want. It's only really an issue for girls who are really stacked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need to be seeing my 70 year old grandmas see through shirt, right? I mean yeah like she's going to wear a see through shirt at her age but if she ever were to, I don't need to see that shit, right? It's all about whose breasts I want to see and whose I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care and I don't see why you should either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have small boobs too and I go bra-less at times.
    I have big nipples and if I am wearing a thin fabric , every one will have their eyes on my boobs.
    I feel like smaller boob girls/women can get away with this look.
    I remember when a friend of mine saw me bra-less they were shocked and seemed as if they were going to have a heart attack.
    They made it seem un natural.
    I'm like... I have little boobs I can do this!
    I don't even really need the support that bras require.

1|1
    0|0
  • Go braless, be you. I don't know why women's nipples are so bad that we need to be scared of them. Society will not collapse, so just go without a bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you, I don't wear bras either, people act like it's a big deal but I don't need a bra with small B cups.

1|1
    0|0
  • i got braless all the time. well either braless or i use bandaids lmao!! either one works for me

2|1
    0|0
  • Its really your choice. If you dont mind the fact that your nipples might show though (which isn't a good look at all) and then it depends on how perky your chest is.

But in the big picture I guess others opinion isn't that big of a deal. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

I think they have pads for nipples anyway if you want to go braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got small ones (A) also and sometimes I do not wear a bra. Depends on what kind of shirt I wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on size I would say. I'm 34B and go braless all the time, and no one has ever said anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do whatever you like and what makes you look the best to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, a lot of tops are designed to be worn without one anyway, and it doesn't sound like you need one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear bras all the time I wear my bras so much that I have to switch over to sports bras and my nipples can be seen when I wear t shirts or tanks. I love bras a lot i don't like my boobs to be hanging about and in a 36A and in 5ft 2in..

0|0
    0|0