Guys, do you think size 4 girls are fat?

I'm a size 4 in jeans, not sure about dresses, but I always feel fat, even though I don't have flab or rolls of fat. I just feel like I'm too wide. =\

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me? I would LOVE to be your size (it's just one size smaller than I but oh man, one size smaller is what all girls want), it's probably the perfect size in my opinion. It's not a size 0 which is practically scary for some girls (although I do have a few friends who are size 0) and I have a few friends who are size 10. They all accept the fact that everybody's body is a different size and shape and form. You should too, if your friends are smaller than you don't worry. I feel like that all the time but I get over it at the end of the day because I love myself for who I am (most of the time), but no one is perfect, as perfect as they may seem.

Trust me, you're not fat ;) I would kill to loose one size in jeans. Don't let the way your friends look affect the way you look at yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• This is just retarded; how can a size 4 be fat? Do yourself a favor and burn all your girly magazines because they are obviously poisoning your mind.

• Lol, not possible, I don't read magazines =P

but I don't suppose I can burn my friends....lol =D

• Size 4? Seriously? You would need to be eating McDonalds three times a day and never exercising for a year before you got fat.

• Haha! you're prob right, it's just that all my friends are like a size 00-2, and they make me feel fat =P

• Okay, you are skinny. Your friends are just insanely skinny. Do not worry about being fat at size 4. Trust me you have a long, long, long way to go before you can be deemed fat.

• Wide hips? Sign me up! I find wider, curvy girls very attractive but of course I can't speak for all guys.

• lol how many guys do you know that know what size 4 is?

i sure as hell have no idea, you could have a 6 inch waist or a 6 foot one and I wouldn't know.

• Haha true, but most guys at my school know, so I just assumed that when I posted this question

• But just so you know, most guys don't want girls that are ridiculously skinny that little bit of "width" can be really sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• Wide, as in your hips? That has nothing to do with being fat.

Size 4 isn't fat.

• this is probably the most stupied question I have ever read.

• If a guy thinks a size 4 is fat that says more about him than the actual girl. I am not trying to be mean but it makes me sad that so many girls are worried about getting into these itty bitty sizes and thinking they're fat if they don't. This is not about naturally thin and healthy girls so no one get their panties in a bunch. But if you are not naturally skinny don't try to be, it's not even cute half the time and obvious that you're not meant to be that size. To be a size 4 you would have to have about a 25 inch waist if I'm correct, anybody who thinks that's fat needs to speak with a counselor or something. This body image thing is getting ridiculous, I'm scared for my daughter!

• -.- skinny girls who feel fat and make us fat people feel worse... joy.

no you are not fat. sizr four is very very small.