I can't believe girls didn't look at him??

There was this guy, about 6'1, very dark tanned skin, dark short hair, dark eyes, comes walking into the room. He was buffed out and had the V shaped torso look. He kind of looked like Jacob from twilight and this group of girls just kept on jabbering and didn't even turn to look at him? Not even a glance... Are you serious?

Is the sky going to fall? Are cows going to jump over the moon? Girls aren't always checking out hot guys? No way!

Maybe girls aren't as shallow as I thought?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jacob isn't that hot...at least I don't think so...just his body...

But anyways...maybe the girls didn't see him?

• Yeah, who knows, when girls start talking they are oblivious to the world.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls are not like guys. They will not just drop everything they're doing to gawk at an attractive member of the opposite sex.

• preference and priority. If I were consumed in something.. I would not stop and admire a guys hot body unless it were Johnny Depp, or Brenden Frasier (yum). I don't like tanned guys, nor v-shaped torsos.

• A lot of girls are not into the tanned, muscle-man look. There are many guys out there who are totally wasting their time at the gym! It is weird how a lot of guys are so wrong about what girls find attractive. My friends and I are not into Jacob from Twilight at all.

What Guys Said 3

• You certainly seemed to notice him in detail...

• Yeah, I'm completely straight but even I found myself looking at him :/

• seems like you just made this up to be honest. I know plenty of girls would admire that, its just most women don't do it loud they do it in their heads, or with their friends (usually girls too).

So this is basically fake.

• who needs the girls when he had you drooling over him

• I was just admiring him, not drooling over him........